Achieve a Dramatic Transformation with a Smile Makeover
Many patients suffer from insecurities about their smile that may impact their self-confidence and quality of life. Fortunately, at Cosmetic Dentistry in Wall, NJ, Dr. Anthony Mancino can combine multiple cosmetic treatments such as porcelain veneers and Invisalign® into an individualized plan known as a smile makeover. With over 25 years of cosmetic dentistry experience, Dr. Mancino can help you transform your smile with exceptional attention to detail and a dedication to artistry.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
A smile makeover is a primarily cosmetic-driven treatment. It is typically recommended for patients with a healthy smile who have concerns about minor dental flaws such as:
- Chips or cracks
- Slight misalignment
Dr. Mancino can help you transform your smile with exceptional attention to detail and a dedication to artistry.
Procedures Typically Included
Based on your goals, several procedures can be combined including:
- Porcelain Veneers
- A highly personalized solution, these thin porcelain shells are adhered to the front of teeth to conceal flaws. They can also be utilized to create a more cohesive shape and size among teeth. Each veneer is custom-made and color-matched to the surrounding teeth for optimal aesthetics.
- These clear trays offer patients with mild to moderate misalignment a more discreet alternative to traditional braces. Patients will regularly switch out their trays to shift their teeth into alignment over time.
- Dental Bonding
- Address discoloration, misshapen teeth, and more with dental bonding. Composite resin can be applied to the tooth and molded to the desired shape and size. This treatment is generally more cost-effective than veneers.
- Teeth Whitening
- We offer both in-office and take-home treatments for your convenience. Professional teeth whitening treatments provide patients with a much stronger and effective solution that can remove stubborn extrinsic stains. Those patients with intrinsic stains would likely benefit more from bonding or porcelain veneers.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Crowns
- There are a range of tooth-colored dental crowns materials such as zirconia and porcelain that can be provided for patients who require more extensive work to improve the shape and structure of teeth while still maintaining aesthetics.
Your Personalized Experience
Dr. Mancino is passionate about helping patients achieve a beautiful smile in which they are totally confident. To accomplish this, he will listen to your goals and concerns during your consultation to develop an individualized approach to your smile makeover.
Every patient's smile makeover is uniquely designed in the most efficient manner possible by strategically pairing procedures for the shortest timeline while providing high-quality dental work. Dr. Mancino will apply his artistic sense of design to make improvements that compliment your surrounding features for the most flattering results.
Revitalize Your Smile
Do not spend another day dissatisfied with your smile. Contact us online or by phone at (732) 556-9600 to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Mancino. Our team looks forward to providing you with a positive experience during this exciting transformation.
“Dr. Mancino does beautiful work and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs dental work.” Bill & Kris Bresnan